Saturday, April 5, 2008

i was tagged!

I already answer this tagged in my other blog. www.lapinay.net but I'll answer gonna post it here, because Dihar tagged me.

Here Are The Rules:

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

  • I still love watching cartoons, like sponge bob square pants and doraemon.
  • My tongue is quite long*i can lick my chest.
  • I hate Catsup’s and Mayonnaise.
  • I love eyeliners.(Liquid eyeliner)
  • I love money $$ who doesn’t?
  • I :~ love dipping my fries at Mcflurry every time i order one.
  • I’m not fun reading thick books.
Now I'm going to tag who ever who wants to be tagged! lol.

I wass planing to buy a new phone this May, but I'm quite confuse which phone would i buy.Can somebody think which phone is the best and affordable?