Tuesday, March 25, 2008

last 3days

3 more days to go and we are totally free to that school haha vacation will be fun and yeah I'm super duper excited about it. Because i;m very bored when I'm in school in fact I'm always feeling sleepy when our teachers are discussing, you know what i mean right?Anyway tomorrow is our turn over for our CAT my friends and classmates told me that i would replace the position as Executive officer 2 to the highest rank as an CAT officer wow!i wish* I don't have any gift for the person who will i replace haha ok lang yun wala din siyang gift sa akin eh .

Anyway i felt quite lost when i knew that i was not the lucky person who won the free 8gb ip0d touch.Ohh i know it's not yet the time to have that ip0d touch but i really want to have one , i don't have enough money to buy those things so i was really telling my self that i should win to that con test. I'm now feeling good. harhar. ok stop this post and i'll try to bloghop for now and find some link exchange